Create your courses quickly and easily
Building and updating courses in LearnUpon is easy
- Upload your existing course content quickly and easily using formats such as Word, PowerPoint, PDF, Video and Audio files
- No technical expertise required to create and add new content
- Use popular eLearning standards like SCORM and Tin Can (xAPI)
- Quickly create exams, surveys, assignments, webinars and instructor led training (Face-to-Face / Classroom Based Training) sessions
- Copy and edit courses with the click of a button
Easily add course content
You can drag and drop your content in the order you need and easily configure your learner experience. LearnUpon allows you to upload a wide variety of documents such as Word, PowerPoint and PDF, and you can also add video and audio files directly – we’ll make sure they load quickly and smoothly. If you prefer, you can host them in products like YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia, and embed them in LearnUpon. Text and image course content can easily be edited using our rich text editor.
SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) compliant
LearnUpon supports the SCORM 1.2 and xAPI (Tin Can) standards. Course content produced in all the major authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, iSpringPro and Elucidat works seamlessly. You can quickly upload your course zip files and everything else will fall into place automagically!
Create learning paths
Create sequential or non-sequential Learning Paths of multiple courses to deliver a truly customized learning experience. Learners will master a subject as they move through the various courses in the path. When creating a learning path you can award a certificate on completion. Minimize the administrative effort to train Learners by enrolling groups into learning paths, Learners will automatically progress through their training.
Provide individual learner feedback
For a personal touch, learners can complete assignments that instructors set. Their instructor can provide individual marks and feedback.