At LearnUpon we understand that SCORM can be difficult to understand, even its name sounds complex – “Sharable Content Object Reference Model”. Over the past 16 years, LearnUpon CTO Des Anderson has helped hundreds of companies to complete successful eLearning implementations. If you are looking to demystify SCORM view the recording of this webinar. Des breaks SCORM down to address the following areas:
Des also answers questions asked by attendees at the end of the webinar. This webinar proved to be a great success so we thought we would share it with the wider eLearning community. Let us know if you have any additional questions in the comments section. View the video of this webinar now.
About Des Anderson
- Over 16 years LMS / eLearning experience
- Worked directly on 300+ LMS implementations
- LearnUpon is a cloud based LMS launched in June 2012
- Today LearnUpon has over 600 customers worldwide
- With tens of thousands of SCORM completions registered on LearnUpon daily. We know SCORM!