LearnUpon is looking for a Web Developer to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, Philadelphia, New York and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our development team consists of highly talented web developers working in an innovative and dynamic environment in Belgrade.
What will I be doing?
- Delivering solutions that continue to amaze customers.
- Working alongside a team, shipping features on a rapid release cycle.
- Researching and prototyping newer technologies to constantly evolve the product.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in web development; e.g. Rails, Laravel, or equivalent framework.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Can appreciate technology agnostic solutions for a clear company vision.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with API and payment gateway integrations.
- Previous use of AngularJS
- Experience troubleshooting HTTP and application performance issues.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
- Monthly social events and occasional trips to Dublin.
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO/CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.