LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Support team aims to deliver a level of support unparalleled in the eLearning industry, the bar has already been set unbelievably high and your challenge, will be to move it even higher! This isn’t your average support role, you will become a trusted partner to our ever growing customer base and will be exposed to a wide variety of technical issues.
What will I be doing?
- Become our Customer’s main point of contact for guidance on how best they can integrate LearnUpon into their business to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide technical support through email, phone, and webinars.
- Capture suggested improvements and feedback from our customers.
- Come up with your own suggestions on how we can rule the LMS world.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic and responsive while clearly explaining complex technical topics in easily understood language.
- A person who constantly strives for perfection and who will challenge colleagues in our quest to create the world’s leading LMS.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer-facing support role.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers.
- Experience investigating and debugging technical issues in a web based environment.
- Experience documenting and flagging complex technical issues, with a superior attention to detail throughout.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Familiarity with common API and authentication mechanisms are considered a major plus.
- You come from a computer science or software engineering background.
- Knowledge of Linux command line.
- Knowledge of networking i.e. protocols, DNS configuration etc.
- Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company.
- An eLearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, Tin Can, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.
- Administrative experience with Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Single Sign On and Active Directories.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.