LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Belgrade and Sydney. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join a company where everyone works together as a friendly, supportive team who like to have fun!
Our Operations team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping the core operations of the company running smoothly. You will be part of a team who hires amazing employees into LearnUpon, ensures the offices are running successfully for all teams, and grows and strengthens the great company culture that we have in LearnUpon.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and provide guidance.
- Proactively source IT talent using a mix of Job Boards and Social Media.
- Manage the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviews and feedback for all levels of candidates, across our various locations (Dublin, Philadelphia and Sydney).
- Track, analyze and regularly report on hiring progress.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Educate hiring managers and peers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Work closely with People Ops to deliver a standout candidate experience, all the way through to onboarding.
- Organise LearnUpon’s Recruitment events across locations to source and attract candidates.
- Represent LearnUpon at external events, support our company branding, and continuously network and build relationships with potential candidates to enhance the talent pool.
- Work on additional Operations projects when available to do so.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- You will have experience hiring for a range of roles at all levels.
- You are good at sourcing, well-networked, and enjoy attending various external events.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to build strong relationships with people.
- You have a great ability to put people at ease during the recruitment process and assess their suitability for the role and company.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- You have excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big bonus
- 1-2 years experience working in a Talent Acquisition role within a tech startup environment.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Opportunities to learn new technical skills across a wide range of topics.
- Intensive training on LearnUpon’s consultative sales model.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with the Head of Operations.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a practical interview.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.