LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Sydney, and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do; we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Strategy team lead a number of growth projects. These include identifying and building strategic partnerships that generate new revenue for the business. You will be part of the Strategy team which has significant and direct impact on company performance.
What will I be doing?
- Proactively reach out to and develop relationships with prospective Partners.
- Identify, manage and influence stakeholders to achieve partnership alignment and enable partnership success.
- Develop an understanding of LearnUpon’s product, market and value proposition.
- Demo LearnUpon’s product to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to increase partnership revenue proposition.
- Project manage the partnership development process.
- Create and coordinate resources to facilitate partnership growth.
- Contribute to a wide variety of strategy based projects.
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis to help the team.
What skills do I need?
- Drive, energy, and adaptability.
- 1-3 years consultative sales, partner development or relationship management experience.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Fast learner with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- A strong track-record of success in past roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- A sense of humor and a real passion for monthly cook-offs, movie nights, and company competitions!
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- 3rd level business degree.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.