LearnUpon is looking for a Software Tester to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, New York and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best, and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Quality Assurance Team is key to the company as they are responsible for designing, developing and executing test plans that target testing of the LearnUpon web application. A typical day involves working closely with the development team to document new features, while designing and executing test for these features. You will receive intensive training on LearnUpon’s product suite to get a core understanding of the application and its feature sets.
What will I be doing?
- Designing, developing and executing test for LearnUpon features.
- Working closely with our development team to manage new features and test requirements.
- Manage release schedules, testing and bug tracking with the development team.
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology and services and is able to identify core testing needs as the releases are prepared.
- Collaborating with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales processes.
- Suggest product enhancements to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better for our existing and future customers.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of experience in web application testing.
- Experience with modern web development techniques and technologies and modern web culture.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with the team.
- Bright, hard-working, can work on their own initiative and independently.
- Demonstrate good judgement in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with exploratory testing such as Session Based Test Management (SBTM)
- Experience in writing and developing automated test scripts, using WebDriver/Selenium or equivalent.
- A technology qualification (Degree or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Ruby/Rails, JQuery, SQL, *nix OS platforms, basic network protocols and/or API/Auth type mechanisms are considered a major plus.
- An eLearning/LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.