LearnUpon is looking for Product Owner to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney,Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best, and who does their best work in a supportive environment.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Product Managers and other members of the product team and help guide the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Produce and communicate product requirements using SCRUM methodology, including requirement specifications, and user stories.
- Lead daily scrums, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Plan the product backlog and development for the product.
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new features.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product to ensure that only the highest quality software is released.
- Keep up to date with best practices for Agile/SCRUM methodologies, and identify gaps for process improvements.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of future development.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a product owner, or other relevant role.
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working directly with designers during design and feature iteration processes.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- An understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
Not required but considered a big plus:
- An eLearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.
- Experience with agile product management tools (JIRA, etc).
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
What is the Hiring Process?
Candidates for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO or CTO
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team