LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Belgrade and Sydney. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join a company where everyone works together as a friendly, supportive team who like to have fun!
As Outbound Account Manager, you will be equipped with a dedicated Business Development Representative, and together with the Outbound Sales Manager will decide on tools and lead generation methods. You will contribute to the design and management of the outbound campaigns and will be responsible for managing prospects who have interacted with those campaigns through the entire Sales process.
This will be the first dedicated Outbound Account Role in LearnUpon and the role will suit someone with experience in Outbound Sales who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves and move towards management of an Outbound Sales team.
What will I be doing?
- Work with an outbound BDR to execute Outbound Campaigns.
- Manage the pipeline of Outbound Leads.
- Articulate the features that make LearnUpon the world’s leading cloud based LMS through “LearnUpon Overviews” and Demonstrations.
- Provide advice and consultancy to prospects on how to best use LearnUpon within their business by leveraging our extensive eLearning industry experience.
- Maintain and enhance ongoing relationships with customers post initial sale.
- Provide frequent updates to the Outbound Sales Manager.
- Receive regular coaching/mentoring from a seasoned sales person in the LMS space.
- Attend and represent LearnUpon at conferences and trade shows throughout the world.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
- Suggests product enhancements to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better for our existing and future customers.
What skills do I need?
- 3 years experience selling Enterprise SaaS.
- Knowledge of outbound campaign structures.
- Experience of managing a pipeline of outbound leads at different stages.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must.
- Applicants need to be comfortable working with others and in a team environment.
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results.
- Enjoy the challenge of delivering on monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with prospects and customers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture with a proven track record of high performance.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A business studies or technology qualification.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Opportunities to learn new technical skills across a wide range of topics.
- Intensive training on LearnUpon’s consultative sales model.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.