LearnUpon is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and offices in Sydney, Philadelphia, New York, and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Belgrade team consists of highly talented web developers and designers working in an innovative and dynamic environment in Belgrade. Our marketing team consists of super smart digital marketers that are bursting with ideas. As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be making meaningful contributions and quickly seeing those contributions come to fruition.
What will I be doing?
- Illustrate unique graphics across all the work we do, continuously work on the site and product by updating content and graphics, identifying and evaluating improvement options.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that the designs and brand are consistent, powerful and effective.
- Taking concepts through to final deliverables – infographics, eBooks, presentations, flyers, brochures and other promotional materials for conferences.
- Manage and prioritize multiple design projects at once.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- You have excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Amazing design skills – minimum of 5 years of experience in designing graphics for print, digital, and web.
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally, it includes a mix of illustrations, brand marketing, advertising, and product-related projects.
- Knowledge and expertise of design principles (composition, proportion, balance, alignment, contrast, etc).
- Excellent graphic design understanding of layout, typography, logo and icon design.
- Mastery of industry standard tools such as Adobe Suite.
- Ability to animate 2D graphics.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
- Monthly social events and occasional team trips to Dublin.
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.