LearnUpon is looking for an experienced Frontend Web Developer to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Development team consists of a highly talented web developers working in an innovative and dynamic environment in Belgrade. You’ll be making meaningful contributions and quickly seeing those contributions come to fruition.
What will I be doing?
- Working on a variety of projects, including our website and our product.
- Participate in development of marketing website that reflects our LearnUpon brand – modern, responsive, and clean.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to match visual design intent and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members in the marketing and product teams to meet all objectives.
- Develop logical, efficient and compliant code to be implemented across a variety of projects, from email to landing pages to web applications.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of experience Web development in production environments, with a portfolio to backup this experience.
- Well versed in HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience in using UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, JQuery UI or an equivalent.
- A technology qualification (Degree or equivalent).
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications.
- Resourceful, creative, adaptable, detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with AngularJS or similar JS framework.
- Experience with security and performance front-end troubleshooting.
- Contributing to open-source front-end frameworks.
Why work with us?
- Work in fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.