LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Sydney, and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do; we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Success team is vital to our Company and is responsible for getting customers up and running on our platform, and proactively ensuring their continued usage and satisfaction. You will be part of the Customer Success team which has significant and direct impact on customer retention.
What will I be doing?
- Partner closely with customers to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals using the LearnUpon product.
- Onboarding new customers onto the LearnUpon Platform.
- Learning the full range of LearnUpon technology to be able to identify how this fits our customer’s needs.
- Supporting customers with any challenges and issues they face.
- Providing feedback to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better.
- Helping create and run monthly webinars on topics relevant to our overall customer base.
- Work on ad-hoc team-based projects aimed at delivering constant improvement to the Customer Success team and directly impacting the company’s bottom line.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great account management and problem-solving skills.
- A strong track-record of success in past roles working with customers and developing relationships.
- Good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions.
- 1-3 years consulting or customer support preferably in software.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with customers through emails, documents, webinars and events.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- A sense of humour and a real passion for monthly cook-offs, movie nights, and company competitions!
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- 3 year business degree or relevant technical experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
- Monthly social events and occasional team trips to Dublin.
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.