LearnUpon is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best, who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
You will be joining our experienced and fast growing team. Your focus will be ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules while being responsible for the documentation of sales/marketing related RFPs, legal query oversight and technical reviews of terms/contracts.
What will I be doing?
- Responsibility for managing technical product information and assisting in the completion of RFP and sales/marketing collateral.
- Work on compliance reporting, such as GDPR and ISO standards etc.
- Internal data workflows and data mapping.
- Work on information security projects.
- Assist in process documentation and technical reviews of terms/contracts.
- Assist with legal queries surrounding data & security related matters.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
What skills do I need?
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field.
- 3+ years proven experience in a compliance related/analyst role.
- Experience in risk management.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (Specifically GDPR and ISO standards).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with cross-functional teams.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.