LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Sydney, New York and Belgrade. Our mission is to change the way online learning is delivered by developing a Learning Management System (LMS) that companies love to use.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Reasons to work for LearnUpon:
- Work in a fun and supportive environment – regular team events
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Opportunities to learn new technical skills across a wide range of topics
- Structured learning environment through tech sessions with various members of the team
- Customer support is at the heart of everything we do at LearnUpon, as a result, you’ll have constant exposure to all aspects of the business
Our Support team aims to deliver a level of support unparalleled in the eLearning industry, the bar has already been set unbelievably high and your challenge, will be to move it even higher! This isn’t your average support role, you will become a trusted partner to our ever growing customer base and will be exposed to a wide variety of technical issues.
- Become our Customer’s main point of contact for guidance on how best they can integrate LearnUpon into their business to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide technical support through email, phone, and webinars.
- Capture suggested improvements and feedback from our customers.
- Come up with your own suggestions on how we can rule the LMS world.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic and responsive while clearly explaining complex technical topics in easily understood language.
- A person who constantly strives for perfection and who will challenge colleagues in our quest to create the world’s leading LMS.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer-facing, technical support role.
- Knowledge of networking i.e. protocols, DNS configuration etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers.
- Experience with investigating, debugging, and documenting complex technical issues in a web based environment, with a superior attention to detail throughout.
You Might Also Have
- Familiarity with common API and authentication mechanisms are considered a major plus.
- You come from a computer science or software engineering background.
- Knowledge of Linux command line.
- Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company is a big plus.
- An eLearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc. while not necessary would be a bonus.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools would be a bonus.
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!